Wednesday, December 9, 2009

For Moms of Thomas Freaks

Despite the show's unusual language and less-than-climactic plots, my shorties looove Thomas and Friends. Naturally, they also love the wooden toy trains from the show. Cece likes throwing the trains around, and James never puts his down. I mean that literally. He sleeps with a train in his hand almost every night. The only times a train is not in his hand is when he has lost it somewhere, which happens more often than both of us like. I'm not even going to describe the panic I have when we can't find his trains. So for Christmas, James will be getting a bunch of new trains to ease my grief and warm his heart.

For those of us who need Thomas crap PRONTO but can't manage to ever get out of the house, there's a great site that should be bookmarked: www.trainsgalore.com

The selection is huge and their prices are better than Target's. I've done lots of price comparisons online (like I said, I never leave the house) and found that I've saved a few bucks on everything I've bought from them. The shipping is $6 (flat rate) and free for orders over $55.

This wisdom is my Christmas gift to frantic mothers of train-loving toddlers everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the site. My youngest is obsessed with Thomas and that crap is expensive so I'll try there. My oldest is into Geotrax which is cheaper and much cooler but my youngest is addicted to Thomas like it's crack. Maybe George Carlin is delivering seblimenal messages to 2 year olds.

    ReplyDelete