Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Don't worry...

... I'm still here.

Dearest Readers,

I know all three of you probably miss me right now. Don't worry, I'm coming back to you. Because I love you. And really, it's not you that drove me away, I've just been really busy lately. I've been preoccupied with final projects and exams, but guess what!

MY SEMESTER IS OVER, BABY!

And miraculously, (as always) I came out of another semester ON TOP.

And now I'll be on top of YOU, dear reader, for the rest of my winter break.

As for the laundry piles growing mold in my basement?
Well, I wouldn't say I'm on top of those right now. I'd say it's more like I'm taking it in the ass. And, for the record, that isn't my kind of thing.

2 comments:

  1. i was starting to worry about you. glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm, whats up with these empty promises of you being ON TOP of your blog? because, umm...where the F are you?

    ReplyDelete