Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Privates

I was reading my friend Erin's blog a moment ago, and it got me thinking about my blog vs. my life and if it will affect my privacy.

I seriously believe that my mind stopped maturing around age 17. I have been a teenager for eleven years, and possibly forever. I therefore have total disregard for my own privacy.

But, thanks to Erin, it has occured to me that maybe I should approach this blog thing with some caution.

I'm going to a wine tasting tonight (location omitted!) and I will think about it over a few sips of vino and --hopefully-- some free food.

Will report later.

2 comments:

  1. awww. i'm sorry if i threw a wrench in your beginning to blog wonderfulness.
    blogging is wonderful. absolutely one of the best things i have done. i love my blog and i love my blog friends.

    i just don't like how there is a "blog me" and a "real me" and its very hard to find a balance. especially if you're applying to grad school or looking for a job or dating someone new, etc. if the people from school/job/date look at your blog... they know everything already... you know?

    its hard to explain. i loved semi-public blogging, but i honestly think its wise to learn public blogging. if there is something i feel like i need to blog about- and want only a few certain people to know- i can password protect it. thats why i like wordpress. if i send you a password you can read it, but with blogger you can't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever got into a tanning booth while drunk? Yeah, me neither...bet it would be fun, though!

    ReplyDelete