Monday, January 4, 2010

Sketchy Santas

I haven't had much time to blog lately. We threw together a last-minute party for Gene's bff yesterday, and the kids have been really effing sick lately. Because they were both up last night with coughing fits, I took them to the pediatrician this afternoon. I felt like a real jerk when I found out how sick they are. As it turns out, they both have bronch-o-something-itis and double ear infections! I had no idea! Poor bears!

Cece is especially sickly. Her oxygen level was low (like 91%) and her face looks sad and pained and prettier than ever. I want to cry whenever I look at her.

ANYWAY, I'm writing this quick blog to give you something funny to read in my absence.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the sick kids. It sucks when both get sick at the same time. Hope you all get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Hope your kids are doing well!

    ReplyDelete